Jump to a section:
Why should I join LDS Earth Stewardship?
If you feel that earth stewardship is an important gospel principle and if you want to join with other Mormons who share your concerns, consider becoming an official member of the organization today!
Registering as a member allows you to:
- Meet and socialize with other Latter-day Saints who care about the gospel principles of earth stewardship
- Receive invitations and attend any activities that are sponsored by the organization
- Receive news from the organization
- Vote for the Board of Directors and have a voice in how the organization is run
- Serve on the Board of Directors or one of the other committees (if so desired)
- Help make this earth a clean, healthy place for future generations!
What is required for membership?
Membership in our organization is completely free. All that is required of you is that you donate one hour of your time to earth stewardship. You can do that in either one of two ways:
- You can donate your time and talents directly to LDS Earth Stewardship (by serving on a committee, or writing a blog entry, or helping to plan an activity, etc.)
- Or you can pledge to spend an hour of your time acting as a good steward of the earth in your local community (by teaching a lesson about earth stewardship to your ward or family members, planting a garden, picking up litter, using public transportation, or whatever being a good steward of the earth means to you)
How do I sign up?
All you have to do is fill out the form below. This form will send an email with your information to the LDS Earth Stewardship secretary at email@example.com. If you would prefer to register more than one individual at a time (such as registering as a couple or a family), please send your information to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Any information provided on this form will be kept strictly confidential and will be used solely by LDS Earth Stewardship for the purposes of maintaining membership records and communicating with you about upcoming LDSES events or opportunities. You can contact email@example.com at any time to request that you no longer receive communications from our organization or to have your records modified or removed.
* = required fields